Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Props

Upon further contemplation (and the checking of another friend's tag answers), I must give an addendum to my funniest people list. I would love to add my brother, Tyler, because he is a long-time laugh maker in my life (this, however, was not the person on the other friend's blog).

The person I forgot to mention as one of the funniest people in the world to me: Brian Regan. I was thinking only of people I knew, but man, I have probably never laughed as hard as the times I am either listening to him, quoting him, or re-hashing the whole Cd or DVD with my sister. Dag, is he funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that as your sister I still take the cake! And yeah..I so would date you...especially if I saw you in a hottie scarf...J.Crew jeans...and some cuddle duds hanging out the bottom with a baby tee on...whoohoo...okay I promise it isn't creepy in the least :D