Monday, January 30, 2006

I got Tagged

4 Books I am currently reading:
(They are really collecting dust for now, but I am mid-read)
1. Desiring God (John Piper)
2. Harry Potter (like #80 or something)
3. Having a Mary heart in a Martha World
4. The PH Miracle (a medical/health book)

4 Things I am learning:
1. Life and relationships are messy
2. Singleness is super fun when you have the right perspective
3. One can only truly give their hearts to a few solid people in life
4. Things are never as they seem; combined with God is more patient/merciful than I ever gave Him credit for

4 Celebrities I would love to have a date with:
1. Ewan Mcgregor (surprise, surprise)
2. Michael Vartan (ahhh...)
3. Jude Law (just for the eye candy and accent)
4. David Duchovny (smart & funny...you can't really go wrong with that!)

4 Jobs I'd like in the future:
1. Still Photographer for movies
2. Owner of a Tea House
3. World Traveler & Photographer...maybe write reviews for some cool magazine
4. Author/Illustrator of children's books (really, author of ANY book)

4 of my favorite clothing article that I would always pack on a trip:
(Depends on the place and time of year, so I'll go Europe in early March)
1. A hottie scarf
2. My J.Crew 'fit me perfect' jeans
3. Shane & Shane baby T
4. Cuddle Duds (like girls' long johns)

4 of my favorite drinks:
1. Starbucks--Tall Organic "Light on the Water" Chai Latte
2. Amaretto Sour
3. Freshly juiced Carrot, Red/Green Apple, Pear, Kiwi Juice
4. Pina Coladas

4 People that make me laugh:
(Wow, this is extremely hard to narrow down, cuz I think it is just about everyone...these are the ones that I shed 'laughter tears' on)
1. My sissie
2. My best friend, Amanda Hill
3. Ngofeen Mputubwele
4. David Grotheim

4tags:
1. Tammy
2. Quincy
3. Bethany Reese
4. Jennifer Pennington

1 comment:

Autumn Rogers said...

that's the second list that grotheim has made! that boy should move to denton!