Saturday, January 14, 2006

On the Upswing

Things are looking better...heart mending from hurt...God is ultimately good in ALL situations and things...sister who claims she would marry me if I were a boy (in a totally non-creepy way)...friends who have stayed up late with me talking, listening, and giving sound advice (even when I don't believe it)...card from best friend with our hottie "girls with guns" look...Ohio boy (by that I mean man) giving me new perspective :P...leaders that challenge and care...apologies given and accepted...my mom listening and loving me for the emotional, verbally-processing person I am (thanks, mum!)...pink "princess" rock on my hand from a student to remind me...hope being restored...questions unanswered...heart okay with not having all the answers--sometimes ignorance truly is "bliss"...my heart learning how to guard appropriately and draw boundaries, not bitterness...new roommate who "gets" me...I could go on and on, so I won't.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened? I'm glad you are doing better, whatever it was....

how are you my katie face? I hope good. I know you read my blog at least every week so leave me a message sometime stalker! I promise I'm not as psycho as some of my writing sounds :)

Anonymous said...

oh that was me-kaylie
who left that comment....

Anonymous said...

Katie, mon amie, (in a non-creepy way) I would so date you if I was a guy but you know you'd dump me cause you're way wiser and bolder.

also just wanted to say hi and that since I last saw you I've been thinking about you. Maybe cause God's put you on my heart. love ya.

Anonymous said...

hey katie...so i had a bryan regan moment and i had to share it with you. i was doing some stuff online and i had to do one of those word verification things and one of the letters/numbers was l- what is that a number..a letter..capitol..lower case..roman numeral? i actually got it wrong! thought you'd enjoy that!

Anonymous said...

TAG you're it! go to my blog if you don't know what's going on.