Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Happy Birthday, Mum!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Mum,
Happy Birthday to you! I love ya'!

On your birthday, I took in the sights of Paris on a cruise down the Seine river, and then walked around Paris taking pictures for 5 hours down by the Louvre, gardens, Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, and the Eiffel Tower. I wish you were here with me taking it all in.

Tomorrow, London to see Guys and Dolls with good ol' Ewan McGregor. I'm pumped!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Mum...thanks. Had a good birthday but miss you. Sarah managed to call but was cut off every 15 seconds! She had to call 4 times and we still didn't say a lot, but good to hear her voice.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie's Mom!!!

Katie! Wow! YOur doing great! Lots of people there to help you. That's great.

You are never alone.

Lifting you up in prayer.