Friday, June 03, 2005

Germany Team


Germany Team
Originally uploaded by Brownie Bytes.

This is our team on the first night at a local "castle" (okay it has a moat--it counts!) The red eyes are from the camera, not our lack of sleep! It was a long and smelly flight, but I am glad to finally be in Deutschland.

I had to fly by myself because of my later trip to France, so God provided a group of Christians that were going on a mission trip to Russia for me to hang out with on the way over. One older guy owns a photo lab in Dallas and saw that I am a picture taker, so he offered to develop all of my pictures at the end of the summer! For those of you that know how expensive black and whites are to get developed well, you'll know that I almost fell out of my chair. All is well with our team and I look forward to the next 10 days in Germany.

If you would like to see more pictures of the "castle" and a few of our team, click on the "Germany Team" picture and when it takes you to the webpage, click on my "photostream". You can view a slideshow or you can browse away!

Thank you to those who have been praying for me and our team--please keep it up! I need it desperately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

katie-
glad you arrived safely. i'm praying for you and the rest of the germany team. it's really encouraging to hear from bryan's blog that you have already made a connection with a german woman. praise god! he's already using your heart for people and relationships.
love you and miss you,
debi

Anonymous said...

Isn't it awesome how God not only meets our needs but blesses us with extra good stuff - the photo developments - that's awesome!! And your house is doing well although it and I miss you! Mullet

Anonymous said...

Katie, I am so encouraged by your Wounded Soldier entry! It proves God's faithfulness toward us and His great love for people -- so much so that He chooses to use us even at our worst to convey His love. What a great reminder. Thanks for being available for His purpose. You are being prayed for. Janet