Tuesday, September 05, 2006

B-I-N-G-O

Last night, I participated in an exhilarating event that makes your heart pound and your eyes water--Bingo. Down at the bingo hall, the smoky atmosphere calls you in, but be warned: it is harder than you think.

Imagine 3 college grads with quizzical faces and lots of laughter...that sets the stage for last night. Finally, we figured out how to play (don't laugh--YOU try it!) and had a blast. It is fast-paced, disappointing, hilarious, and it only lasts an hour. I have found my new hobby...kidding, kidding!

Seriously, it was funny to be having trouble "getting" the games and look over to see the 10 year old dabbing away with a diet coke in one hand and her ink dauber in the other!

1 comment:

erin leigh said...

amen, sista! seriously, it took me forever to calm down afterwards... and we lost!! :)