Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh, Kindergarten

This is the third week of teaching Kindergarten and I woke up this morning with a bit of drudgery. Some might call it depression.

By the end of the day today, I thought, 'What the heck was I thinking when I wanted to change grade levels last year??!!' I must have been smoking crack the day I made that decision.

I am hoping that it gets better, or I will be planning an early retirement...to a mental institution.

Did you know that 3 boys--all age 5--can get simultaneously sent to the office from the library? They were jumping off of chairs...um, more than once. Thankfully, I was not there or my early retirement might have been to a different kind of institution. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Katie! Maybe you could use this year to collect stories and then begin writing children's books...I'll be praying for you and your kids!

Anonymous said...

Or write a screenplay - you're student stories are great!