Monday, December 20, 2004

Relaxation/Frustration

Have you ever noticed that when you finally slow down and relax, you see all the things that you have let slide? After a long and hard semester teaching, I finally sat down at my house to relax a bit on my Christmas break. As soon as I did that, I took a look around and realized that I was surrounded by a tornado of papers, bills, junk...from the past 3 months. I tried to renew the 3 month old subscription to the computer virus protector, only to spend 5 hours figuring out how to install it. My relaxation turned quickly to frustration when I glanced at the clock and realized that I had spent way to long on way too nothing! Anyway, my sister is coming to visit, so I feel the relaxation coming back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie,
I just wanted to be the first poster on your blog. Carry on!

Josiah